Riverside Municipal RV Park & Campground
Riverside Municipal RV Park & Campground is closed for the 2017 season.
Please click to view the "2017 Riverside Municipal RV Park & Campground - Information Brochure"
We invite all campers to stay at the peaceful Riverside Park Municipal campground located adjacent to the Bulkley River at 3843 - 19th Avenue. The park, operated by the Town of Smithers, is a safe and quiet place to relax and enjoy wonderful views, a beautiful river, and a laid back approach to camping. Pets are welcome on leashes.
When traveling west on Highway 16 (towards Prince Rupert), turn right onto Main Street. Follow the Riverside campground signs for 1.3 kilometres and make a left hand turn at the campground sign on 19th Avenue.
- Shower/flush toilets
- Nature trails - beautiful views of the Hudson Bay Mountains and the Babine Mountains
- Bike trails
- 15 minute walk from downtown shopping and recreation facilities
- Firewood provided
- Electrical (15 amp and 30 amp) and water and sewer hook-ups
- River fishing on the Bulkley River
- Picnic Shelter - rented through the Town Office
- Food storage lockers in tenting area (must provide own lock)
- View the Campground Map here
- Please remember - motor vehicles are not allowed on any of the Town owned sport fields or trails (ie. Snowmobiles, ATV's and dirt bikes).
The campground is now closed.
To all of our visitors - Thank you for choosing Smithers as your place to stay, play, relax and enjoy.
2017 Park Rates:
|Campsite with Water and Sewer Connection||$30/site|
|Campsite with Electrical, Water and Sewer Connection||$33/site|
|Per Tent in unserviced tenting area||$20/per tent (maximum 3 tents per site)|
|Riverside Cookhouse /booking*||$30|
* Riverside Cookhouse Fees are for event use, not fees charged to campers.