Online Services & Payments
Recreation Programs Registration is on a first come - first served basis in person at Smithers Town Hall, located at 1027 Aldous Street. Open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to4:30pm. Closed statutory holidays.
Recreation Programs - Register Online
We accept payment by cash, cheque, Interac, Visa or Mastercard. If you are paying by cheque, please make it payable to the Town of Smithers. There will be a $25.00 charge levied for NSF cheques.
No refunds will be granted once a program commences unless a class is cancelled or in exceptional cases involving sickness or relocation. In these cases refunds will be pro rated. Contact the Recreation, Parks, and Culture Department if you require more information on our refund policy.
Registration and Programming Policies
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of registration.
- No refunds will be granted unless a class is cancelled or in exceptional cases involving sickness or relocation. In these cases refunds will be pro rated.
- The Recreation, Parks, and Culture Department reserves the right to cancel any course which does not meet the required minimum registration.
- Classes will not be held on statutory holidays.
Town of Smithers
Box 879, Smithers BC, V0J 2N0