Temporary Use Permits

A Temporary Use Permit (TUP) is an approval from Council for a temporary land use that does not conform to the Zoning Bylaw. A TUP may be issued for up to 3 years and can be renewed once by Council for an additional 3 years.

For more information, please contact the Development Services Department at 847-1600.