The arena facilities are closed for the season, you will find our public skating schedules here in the fall of 2023.
- Skate sessions are unsupervised.
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by an adult/guardian.
- CSA-approved helmets are strongly recommended for all users.
- Limited number of loaner skates/helmets are available for use.
- Hockey sticks & pucks are not permitted. except for designated skate sessions
- All participants must wear skates on the ice.
Open for skaters of all ages and abilities to practice skating skills and to enjoy recreational time with family and friends.
Adult & Tot Skate
This leisure skate is designated for early-years & older adults wishing to skate in a slower-paced environment.
Family Stick & Puck
Designed for adults to accompany youth in a non-contact environment. Participants 18 years and younger require full equipment, and an adult must be on the ice with them. Adults must wear skates, a helmet and gloves. No goalies, scrimmages, slap shots or formal instruction. Make sure to bring your own stick and puck!
We have an equipment room located in the New Arena that provides the following:
- Skates of various sizes (child to adult)
- Helmets (limited in sizes and quantities, recommended to bring own)
- Pushers/Skate Assists
We do not have sticks or pucks for use.
Use of equipment is at your own risk, we ask that you please keep this room tidy and put things back where you found them. There is no fee to borrow this equipment thanks to our local sponsors!
A big thanks to our local sponsors who have contributed to public skating this year! These sponsors make it possible to offer public skating at no fee, and provide rental equipment at no fee.Image
If you, or your business is interested in supporting public skating sessions, or assisting in more equipment for our community equipment room, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!