EARLY BIRD LOW INTENSITY FITNESS PROGRAM
CALL TO REGISTER ONLY – NO DROP INS!
Maximum 14 registrants on a first come-first serve basis.
Register for Session 3 of the Early Bird Low Intensity Program by March 17th, 2021.
Register: email@example.com | 250.847.1600
See the poster for more details. Please also review the COVID-19 Safety Plan if you are considering participation in the Early Bird Low Intensity Program.
Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
Hello Early Birds!
Thank you for your support and continued commitment to a fit and healthy community! It is in the best interest of you and our community that we postpone/cancel Session 3 of Early Bird Workouts scheduled to start Monday, March 23rd until a future undetermined date. For everyone who has already paid for registration, refunds will be issued for the time being. Our hope is that with this beautiful weather coming our way we can eventually move the sessions to be indoor/outdoor. For the time being, we must understand the severity of these precautionary measures to social distance ourselves and help prevent the spread of COVID-19. I hope you all find comfort in the serenity of your home and enjoy this time to stay happy and healthy with your family. Take care and stay tuned for future sessions!
Monday, March 16, 2020:
The Province of British Columbia’s recent announcement with regards to the COVID-19 situation, effective, Monday, March 16, 2020, the following public facilities will be closed to the public until further notice: Smithers Civic Centre and Smithers New Arena – effective at 11:59 p.m.
- The Town of Smithers has received direction from the Province to advise all users of the arenas, due to the severity of COVID-19 precautions all remaining tournaments as well as private and public skate sessions for March 2020 are to be cancelled. Effective as of midnight the Smithers Civic Centre and Smithers New Arena will be closed to the Public and all Ice User Groups.
Contact the Recreation Coordinator email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always interested in your skills and ideas. If you would like to teach a program or have a great idea for a new program contact the Recreation Department at 250-847-1600.
RECREATION REGISTRATION PAYMENT
We accept payment by cash, cheque, Interac, Visa or Mastercard. If you are paying by cheque, please make it payable to the Town of Smithers. There will be a $40.00 charge levied for NSF cheques.
No refunds will be granted once a program commences unless a class is cancelled or in exceptional cases involving sickness or relocation. In these cases refunds will be pro rated. Contact the Recreation, Parks, and Culture Department if you require more information on our refund policy.
Registration and Programming Policies
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of registration.
- No refunds will be granted unless a class is cancelled or in exceptional cases involving sickness or relocation. In these cases refunds will be pro rated.
- The Recreation, Parks, and Culture Department reserves the right to cancel any course which does not meet the required minimum registration.
- Classes will not be held on statutory holidays.
Town of Smithers
Box 879, Smithers BC, V0J 2N0